Our Rig

Our Rig
Camping

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Winter on the beach

This Saturday we joined our middle son and his family to enjoy the warm weather on the beach just 15 minutes from our house in Israel.

I know that some of you are on the way or already in the South and some are already in Mexico with their rigs to take advantage of a warm sunny winter,we unfortunately have to leave our rig in the US for the winter but can compensate ourselves being with family and a very mild winter.

I love the beach in the winter especially when it is not windy,it is not crowded,lots of parking ,it is clean and relaxing,the sunsets are beautiful but the minute the sun goes down it becomes chilly and cold.

We send you all a warm breeze from our small beautiful country,may you and your families have a great Holiday.

7 comments:

Jim and Sandie said...

Looks so beautiful on that beach. We may be in the south (AZ) but we aren't having any warm weather. It is raining, cloudy and only in the 50's. I'm ready for sun and warmer weather any day now. Be safe.

Peter said...

Hi Danny, and thanks for all your holiday wishes. Something I thought about while reading you blog: Have you considered to use a FAT font for posting? I know I can adjust the size of it on my screen, but without it my old eyes sure have a problem.
Also wishing you a good time whereever you are and a timely return to your North American RV-adventures.

John and Carol said...

What a great beach and wonderful grandchildren. It sure looks nicer there than cloudy and rainy Phoenix, AZ

Danny &Shula Oren said...

Hi Peter&Beatrix,
Thank you for your comment,I have adjusted the font,is it ok now?

Danny &Shula Oren said...

Hello John & Carol,
Thank you for your interest in my blog.
Why can't I go to your blog?did you block it?

Contessa said...

Only 15 minutes from home? Great beach, looks like the entire family enjoyed every minute there.

Danny &Shula Oren said...

Contessa,you are not doing bad yourselves...on the beach.
Don't forget the sunscreen...