Our Rig

Our Rig
Camping

Friday, January 2, 2015

Winter Storage–Colorado

As we enter 2015 I want to wish you and your love ones Happy New Year, may this coming year be better in all aspects than the one that we just left,more SMILLES,better HEALTH,more HAPPINESS and more LOVE.

I just came back from walking the beach in Israel and as I open my laptop I see this picture sent by my dear friend Lynn….

Winter Storage Pocho Springs CO

It is taken from his house in Colorado ,woow what can I say …it does not look anything like over here for sure.

Lynn was so kind to find a place for my truck in one of his garages,at least it is in a warm dry place.

P1100456

Over the 13 years we traveled we stored the rig in cold places and some times in less cold ones, but the next one really gave me the thrills –Yes the truck is there too..

http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/danyshula/TruckTrailer/IMG_07722.jpg

 

But when we came in the summer it was clean like after a wash with no leaks.

Have a great winter , keep warm and see you all in the summer.

1 comment:

Jim and Sandie said...

Happy New Year to you and Shula. Your poor rig looks cold and lonely.