Our Rig

Our Rig
Camping

Thursday, March 30, 2017

2017 RV summer plan

This is our 16 Rv summer trip and till now it has been a dream, each time we discover new destinations,hiking ,visiting waterfalls, natural hot springs,listening to music and meeting people. The plan is flexable and we do not book ahead ,maybe except for long weekends or holidays where there is a chance to find full C.G. Please fell free to add suggestions along the route that I missed. Many Happy Trailes,life is good and too short so enjoy every minute. See ya down the road.

4 comments:

Karen and Tony said...

As always, it looks like you've planned a great trip! This may be the year we actually get to meet up with you guys! I'll be follow your posts as you travel and we'll see if we can make it happen. :-)

Danny &Shula Oren said...

Karen & Tony, thank you for taking the time to read my posts.
It would be great to meet with you finally.
Send me your cell phone number to my E-mail so I can get a hold of you.
Danny

John and Carol said...

What a great itinerary. This is an area we have not explored yet. I'm looking forward to reading about all your travels and planning on taking some notes too. :)

paulakitt said...

Have you started the trip yet?